Location of Jatayu park:
Jatayu National park is at Chadayamangalam in Kollam district Kerala. It is 1200 ft above the mean sea level. It is 38 km away from Kollam district. And 46 km away from Kerala. It is located on the hill-top.
We can access a cable car and visit the top of the place. No special mode of transportation is not required. Paid tickets are available if we wanna enter the forest and park.
Dimensions Of Sculpture:
Jatayu is a unique statue in India. It approximately measures 200 (61m)feet long. And 150feet(46m) wide. 70 feet tallness and furthermore involves 15000 sq feet and guests began visiting this from 2018 August 17
Ramayan story of Jatayu
Jatayu is similar to a vulture. It is believed that it is a devotee of Lord Rama. According to Ramayan, Ravan abducts Sita to Lanka. Jatayu observed it and predicted the situation badly.so she tried to save Sita. So she tried to stop the Ravan. But Jatayu is old and not able to fight. It soon got defeated.
When Rama and Lakshmana were searching for Sita. Jatayu helped them and gave them directions.The wings of jatayu were cut by Ravan and however fell on chadayamangalam.
Properties of jatayu park:
This is a park that has spread over 65 acres of land which includes small mountains, valleys, hills, and rocks. And this Jatayu sits where it has taken its last breath. Rajiv Anchal Malayalam filmmaker developed the sculpture.
Over the past years, our government has spent much money on statues.
3000 crore at one place and 4000 crores at another place.
Is it possible to build an attractive tourist place with our taxes?
Unique features of jatayu park
- The entire statue and nearby surroundings area 100% privately funded. Not even a single rupee of our tax paid is used here.
- The cost of this is just 100₹crore rupees.
- We can able to visit the temple, forest, and statue. This is a low budget wonderful tourism area.
- Design and uniqueness: this type of statue is unlikely in India.
- The colors of the statue change according to sunrise and sunset.
- We will be able to see the sunrise from one eye and sunset from another eye.
- Rainwater harvesting system which stores 15 lakh liters of water. And 30 feet depth.
- Thousands of feet above there are temples. There is a belief that the footprints of Lord Rama are here.
- There is an adventure park one in which 15 different activities can be performed.
India is a place where there are more temples, pilgrimage, and all. Kerala also attracts the beauty of nature. Unique tourist places are present here. India is said to have unique places with some specialties. Jatayu park is also one of the famous travel places.
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG AND I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD THIS BLOG. SO PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, RELATIVES, AND ALL. BUT DON’T FORGET TO VISIT JATAYU PARK WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO KERALA. BECAUSE IT IS A PEACEFUL PLACE. SO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME FOR FURTHER BLOGS.